In order to recruit and retain the best talent, companies are increasingly searching for ways to provide their employees with an attractive overall package. This involves balancing an effective compensation package along with the right retirement plan. In addition, increased economic volatility and investment risk, rising pension liabilities, complete tax laws and regulations, changing demographics and longevity risk are some of the issues that your organization must address in order to provide a sustainable retirement plan.
We have been providing our services in the field of employee benefit consulting over a period of fifteen years, with experience in local and international markets.
How can we help?
We partner with our clients to assist them with developing the best approach to design, funding, governance, administration and communication of retirement programs that meet their workforce needs. We provide services to numerous organizations in Pakistan, Sri Lanka, UAE and Saudi Arabia.
Our Employee Benefit Planning can be segmented into the following core specialty areas:
- Annual Actuarial Valuation
- Design of Benefits Structures
- Cost benefit analysis of changes in the benefit structure
- Pension Benefits Administration
- Benefits Communication Material
- Provident Fund Maintenance Software & Audit of Retirement Schemes and Funds
- Drafting of Trust Deed & Rules
We are providing employee benefit consultancy for the following benefits:
- End of Service Benefits (EOSB)
- Provident Fund
- Benevolent Fund
- Leave Encashment Schemes
- Medical, Death & Disability Benefits
- Government owned retirement schemes